“Sport Fishing Dominical” is specialized business in the South Pacific of Costa Rica. Its operational base is Hotel Cuna del Angel. Our boat is located at the Pez Vela Marine in Quepos, 25 miles north from Dominical. This marina is located 31 miles north of Furuno Bank making the trip to the fish very short.
Our Custom 35 footer is equipped with twin Cummings Turbo Diesel 280 hp, a Tuna Tower, fly bridge, out riggers, double controls, radar, 3D sonar, GPS, 6 tuna tubes, live well, fighting chair, wide cabin, 1 bedroom, inside head , Tackle and Shimano and Tiagra equipment.
Ask for our 1/2 , 3/4 Day Tour & Full Day Tour Packages
Our Tour includes boat, professional crew, bait, fishing equipment, soft drinks, beers and gourmet sandwiches for lunch.
Fish Species in the Area:
- Yellow fin tuna - Yellow fin’s schools are sporadically found year around, but are notoriously abundant in the months of July thru December.
- Snapper - The different species of snappers: Cubera, Mullet, Silk, Yellow tail, Spotted and Guacamayo are found all year.
- Jack Crevalle - This is one of the most abundant species year around
- Pacific Sierra - In this area record size Sierras are available in January thru April
- Mahi Mahi - The best chances to get a nice one are the months of October Thru January
- Wahoo - All year especially between August and January
- Black Marlin - The peak months are May, June and July
- Blue Marlin - All year, any time November thru January the best
- Sail Fish - The most common Bill fish in the area, the very best time to try January thru May
- Off Shore Fishing - Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Sail Fish, Yellow Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi
- Inshore Fishing - Roosterfish, Jack Crevalle, Pacific Sierra, Red Snapper, Wahoo